Ermes – Cyber Security S.p.a is a scale-up company providing advanced web security solutions for enterprises. Recognized by Gartner as the exclusive vendor for “Browser Security” in Italy and Europe, and a top 100 Cybersecurity AI company worldwide, Ermes revolutionizes web protection with its proprietary technology and aims to create a safer web experience for everyone.
As a GREAT PLACE TO WORK, we prioritize goals over hours, offer work-life balance, gender parity, and parenting support, and provide extensive benefits and training opportunities.
We can’t wait to have you on board, but first, meet our values:
- EXPERTISE- We believe in the power of engaged talents.
- COURAGE – If you do not risk, you will never achieve anything great.
- AMBITION – We don’t want to create something big, but bigger.
- INNOVATION – What’s done is done. Let’s create something new!
- TRUST – Self-confidence is the starting point, but trusting your team is the first step to success.
- TRANSPARENCY – We try to be the example of what we would like to find around us.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and learning.
- FOCUS ON GOALS – Everyday challenges are more appealing if you think by goals.
What we are looking for:
You will work on the design, implementation and maintenance of the backend services and infrastructure for the Ermes software platform, mainly working on APIs and microservices.
You are expected to write highly reliable, fully tested code and engage in code reviews for the other team members, with security in mind. You will be part of a highly skilled team, in which you will have to play a crucial role for the improvement of our award-winning product.
Key requirements include:
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of work experience in the field
- Strong programming proficiency in Python or other high-level programming languages
- Experience with MongoDB or other distributed NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of Docker and Git (Git-Flow branching model)
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Strong knowledge of software engineering processes, agile methodologies, tools, test development
- Familiarity with cloud-native development principles and microservices architectures
- Knowledge of secure code design guidelines and attitude to constantly improve your skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluent in spoken and written Italian
Nice to have:
- MS or PhD in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with any of the major cloud services providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and cloud deployments (GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Experience working with web frameworks for Python (e.g., Tornado, Flask, FastAPI)
- Experience with serverless application development
- A disciplined approach to development, documentation, and code structure
WHAT WE OFFER:
💰 A competitive salary
🤩 A young work environment
🏡 Smart working
💳 Welfare annual package for travel, gift card and health (3.500,00 €)
🎫 Meal vouchers (7,00 € per day)
💡 Training & development Initiatives
🌈 Diversity friendly workspace
🎈 Fun with Friday night appetizer
Job location: Turin
Please send your CV to [email protected] and include examples of any projects or applications you’ve worked on (either independently or as part of your work/studies) and what role you played in them.