Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Digital Marketing Campaign ManagerMarketing
Are you our next notch-top Digital Marketing Campaign Manager?
We are looking for a team player who wants to become part of a growing project and a dynamic & talented environment. We care about goals, not how long you work.
The person we are looking for will have the task of making a substantial contribution to our team because in Ermes everyone makes their own contribution, because we believe that everyone can make a difference: we have brought back to Italy 5 talents from abroad and Top Managers with important seniority levels have chosen to believe and invest in our company, which was initially born as a startup.
At Ermes – Intelligent Web Protection we are looking for talents. Our Digital Marketing Campaign Manager will be in charge to drive our excellence in:
- Realize campaign within Marketing Automation Platform
- Define and create segmentation and target
- Design customer journey with multiple steps and channels related to campaign
- Manage the planning, asset collection, implementation, tracking and measurement on time and within budget
- Liaise with the brand team to ensure campaign materials is aligned to overall collateral, prospectuses and identity guidelines
Could be better if you have:
- Native Italian language
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
- LinkedIn attitude
- Proactivity and curiosity, can – do attitude
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently
- Team building attitude
- Desire to always improve your hard and soft skills
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing Campaigns (Email and Digital Display Ad) with Marketing Automation Platform such as Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Marketing Cloud Salesforce and CRM and DB tools: exact target, responsiveness, etc.
We can’t wait to have you on board, but first, meet our values:
- EXPERTISE– We believe in the power of engaged talents.
- COURAGE – If you do not risk, you will never achieve anything great.
- AMBITION – We don’t want to create something big, but bigger.
- INNOVATION – What’s done is done. Let’s create something new!
- TRUST – Self-confidence is the starting point, but trusting your team is the first step to success.
- TRANSPARENCY – We try to be the example of what we would like to find around us.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and learning.
- FOCUS ON GOALS – Everyday challenges are more appealing if you think by goals.
WHAT WE OFFER:
💰 A competitive salary (Combining Fixed and variable part fitting employee’s expectations)
🤩 A talented work environment
⚕️ Medical Insurance
🏡 2 weekdays of smart working
🎫 Meal vouchers
💡 Training Courses
🌈 Diversity friendly workspace
🎈 Friday night appetizer
👯 Once per month a day reunion in a fun location