Ermes – Cyber Security S.p.a is a scale-up company providing advanced web security solutions for enterprises. Recognized by Gartner as the exclusive vendor for “Browser Security” in Italy and Europe, and a top 100 Cybersecurity AI company worldwide, Ermes revolutionizes web protection with its proprietary technology and aims to create a safer web experience for everyone.
As a GREAT PLACE TO WORK, we prioritize goals over hours, offer work-life balance, gender parity, and parenting support, and provide extensive benefits and training opportunities.
Join Ermes in transforming web security and shaping a safer digital world!
We can’t wait to have you on board, but first, meet our values:
- EXPERTISE– We believe in the power of engaged talents.
- COURAGE – If you do not risk, you will never achieve anything great.
- AMBITION – We don’t want to create something big, but bigger.
- INNOVATION – What’s done is done. Let’s create something new!
- TRUST – Self-confidence is the starting point, but trusting your team is the first step to success.
- TRANSPARENCY – We try to be the example of what we would like to find around us.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and learning.
- FOCUS ON GOALS – Everyday challenges are more appealing if you think by goals.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside sales to join our sales team!
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies and establishes new potential Italian customers, sending information per Linkedin (Sales Navigator) and e-mail,
- Keeps customers up to date with product-related information,
- Stays informed about competing products and services,
- Provides product presentations,
- Coordinates with the Sales and Marketing department about sale strategy
- Key requirements include:
Key requirements include:
- BA/BS Degree in Economics, Marketing or equivalent
- Previous experience (at least 1 year) as Account Manager or Inside Sales, preferably in B2B for Cybersecurity or IT markets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Linkedin (Sales Navigator) and CRMs
- Excellent ability to generate new business opportunities for the company by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential customers
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Good English level, both spoken and written knowledge
Nice to have:
Type of contract: Freelance
Please send your CV to [email protected]
These announcements are addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.