Ermes – Cyber Security S.p.a is a scale-up company providing advanced web security solutions for enterprises. Recognized by Gartner as the exclusive vendor for “Browser Security” in Italy and Europe, and a top 100 Cybersecurity AI company worldwide, Ermes revolutionizes web protection with its proprietary technology and aims to create a safer web experience for everyone.
As a GREAT PLACE TO WORK, we prioritize goals over hours, offer work-life balance, gender parity, and parenting support, and provide extensive benefits and training opportunities.
We can’t wait to have you on board, but first, meet our values:
- EXPERTISE- We believe in the power of engaged talents.
- COURAGE – If you do not risk, you will never achieve anything great.
- AMBITION – We don’t want to create something big, but bigger.
- INNOVATION – What’s done is done. Let’s create something new!
- TRUST – Self-confidence is the starting point, but trusting your team is the first step to success.
- TRANSPARENCY – We try to be the example of what we would like to find around us.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and learning.
- FOCUS ON GOALS – Everyday challenges are more appealing if you think by goals.
What we are looking for:
You will work on the latest trends of Web Extensions development, using TypeScript. You will also develop Angular frontends that interact with the backend APIs to provide data access for our users. You are expected to write highly reliable, fully tested code and engage in code reviews for the other team members, with security in mind. You will be part of a highly skilled team, in which you will have to play a crucial role for the improvement of our award-winning product.
Key requirements include:
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of work experience in the field
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Single-Page App development, in Angular or other web application frameworks
- Experience in integrating REST APIs and designing new interfaces to interact with Backend services
- Good knowledge of Git (Git-Flow branching model)
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Strong knowledge of software engineering processes, agile methodologies, tools, test development
- Knowledge of secure code design guidelines and attitude to constantly improve your skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Italian
Nice to have:
MS or PhD in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
Prior experience in designing and developing Web Extensions (both Manifest V2 and Manifest V3)
Expertise with native application development on Windows and macOS
Experience with any of the major cloud services providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Experience with CI/CD pipelines and cloud deployments (GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
A disciplined approach to development, documentation and code structure
WHAT WE OFFER:
💰 A competitive salary
🤩 A young work environment
🏡 Smart working
💳 Welfare annual package for travel, gift card and health (3.500,00 €)
🎫 Meal vouchers (7,00 € per day)
💡 Training & development Initiatives
🌈 Diversity friendly workspace
🎈 Fun with Friday night appetizer
Job location: Turin
Please send your CV to email@example.com and include examples of any projects or applications you’ve worked on (either independently or as part of your work/studies) and what role you played in them.
These announcements are addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.