Ermes – Cyber Security S.p.a. is a scale-up company providing advanced web security solutions for enterprises. Recognized by Gartner as the exclusive vendor for “Browser Security” in Italy and Europe, and a top 100 Cybersecurity AI company worldwide, Ermes revolutionizes web protection with its proprietary technology and aims to create a safer web experience for everyone.
As a GREAT PLACE TO WORK, we prioritize goals over hours, offer work-life balance, gender parity, and parenting support, and provide extensive benefits and training opportunities.
Join Ermes in transforming web security and shaping a safer digital world!
We can’t wait to have you on board, but first, meet our values:
- EXPERTISE– We believe in the power of engaged talents.
- COURAGE – If you do not risk, you will never achieve anything great.
- AMBITION – We don’t want to create something big, but bigger.
- INNOVATION – What’s done is done. Let’s create something new!
- TRUST – Self-confidence is the starting point, but trusting your team is the first step to success.
- TRANSPARENCY – We try to be the example of what we would like to find around us.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and learning.
- FOCUS ON GOALS – Everyday challenges are more appealing if you think by goals.
- Identify and extract value from data sources (data collection, data cleaning, features engineering, etc.)
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Develop custom machine learning/artificial intelligence models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Collaborate with MLOps and Data Engineer teams to develop ML pipelines in production
- Visualize/present information using data visualization techniques
Key requirements include:
- MS or PhD in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of work experience
- Solid coding knowledge in Python
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, R, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insight from large data sets
- Strong knowledge of ML/AI frameworks (Tensorflow / Keras, PyTorch etc.)
- Strong knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and concepts (regression, classification, supervised, semi-supervised and self-supervised learning, etc.)
- Knowledge of big data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of containers technology (Docker)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Team player
- Communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with distributed systems, and UNIX/Linux environments
- Experience developing ML/AI models in cloud computing environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- A disciplined approach to development, documentation, and code structure
- Familiarity with DNS, HTTP/S, and SSL/TLS protocol stack and basic networking concepts
- Possess an attitude to security and privacy and knowledge of secure code design guidelines
WHAT WE OFFER:
💰 A competitive salary
🤩 A young work environment
🏡 Smart working
💳 Welfare annual package for travel, gift card and health (5.500,00 €)
🎫 Meal vouchers (7,00 € per day)
💡 Training & development Initiatives
🌈 Diversity friendly workspace
🎈 Fun with Friday night appetizer
Job location: Turin
Please send your CV to email@example.com
These announcements are addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.